Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Woozles under my bed

8" x 8" Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas
My dog Poppy is certain we have Woozles under my bed.
He sniffs, crouches and peaks ever so carefully.  He steps forward
with brave intentions and then jumps back suddenly
as if he's seen a ghost.  He's convinced me that Woozles exist.
They aren't imaginary creatures,
but real ones that go bump in the night.
Sometimes I can hear them too...  They sound kind of cute...  
The little cooing noise they make sounds like
a combination of a playful toddler and a pigeon?  
They have magic powers and can make themselves invisible.  
I've discovered if I close my eyes I can communicate with them 
telepathically.  Woozles aren't afraid of you if you if you aren't
scared of them.  When we share happy thoughts together they
appear in my minds eye and I can see every little detail,
 including their feathers. 
So next time you hear a tap or bump under your bed at night, 
don't fear them....
They just want to play hide-and-seek. 

No comments: