Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Finding Zen

"Zen"
Original mixed combing acrylic paint and paper on a canvas panel
Click Here To Purchase
Nature has it's own religion, and it has a gentle way of
healing aching memories.  I'm learning to live more in the
present and less in the past.  After a fifteen month sabbatical
from painting I'm forcing myself to pick up a paint brush again.  Honestly,
I made a failed attempt at painting four pieces for an art challenge
last year.  I will call them "the ugly teacup series"..... Hiccup
I believe people have the power to manifest there own reality....., and so
as I am learning the ability within my mind to do this I have come to
understand that an alchemist cannot achieve much by being idle.
This particular painting was done about three years ago.  I wasn't
secure with it at the time, but looking at it now with a new
perspective.  I see it, and I hear it....  It's time to move on.......

No comments: